The Pacesetter Program launched in 2015 is as an additional benefit to President Circle Companies and to support the development of the next generation of women leaders within those organizations. FWA President, Katrin Dambrot said “the FWA truly values the relationship with its PC companies and is committed to deepening these relationships and supporting the development needs of their women. With a 60 year history of responding to and meeting the needs of professional women, the FWA is uniquely qualified to draw upon its expertise and resources to offer this program. We are excited about the possibilities for this program to make an impact and we are looking to expand it as we move forward.”
Benefits of participation in the Pacesetter Program include:
The Pacesetter Program offers participants the opportunity to focus on needs critical to their leadership development and career advancement.
To start, a customized development plan is created. From there, participants will:
- Attend dedicated workshops designed to build key leadership skills
- Meet senior leaders from PC Companies and benefit from their insights, perspectives, and experience
- Be mentored by a senior FWA member and coached by a professional executive coach
- Expand their networks while developing personal and professional bonds with their cohort group and others in the FWA
- Receive a complimentary FWA membership and enjoy the many membership benefits
- Be recognized at the FWA’s Annual Dinner and featured in its member communications
- Attend FWA events and be welcomed into the FWA community
Over the course of the year, participants can anticipate 5-6 days of leadership development which will be supplemented by individual meetings with mentors and coaches, attendance at FWA events, and, of course, implementing their development plans on-the-job. An Advisory Board of FWA Board and Leadership Council members oversees the strategic direction and implementation of the Pacesetter Program.
“I play a leadership role in The Women’s Initiative at New York Life and being a Pacesetter recognizes me for my efforts and gives me the ability to expand my leadership capabilities even more — and to grow my skills and my network.”
Kari Desai, Corporate Vice President, New York Life, Class of 2015
View Pacesetter Past Calendar of Events
For more information, contact Christine Birnbaum