Our 2014 FWA Berlin Delegation has returned from our robust International Conference that featured powerful private- and public-sector panels and keynotes including:
- Ambassador John Emerson, U.S. Ambassador to The Federal Republic of Germany;
- Dr. Elke Koenig, President of German Federal Financial Supervisory Authority;
- Claus Tigges, Regional Bundesbank President for Berlin and Brandenburg;
- Daniel Yergin, Pulitzer Prize-winning author and expert on energy;
- Christine Hohmann-Dennhardt, Member of the Board of Management of Daimler AG, Integrity and Legal Affairs of Daimler AG
- Elizabeth Corley, CEO of Allianz Global Investors; and
- Simon Schaefer, Founder and CEO of The Factory.
2013-2014′s themes of Capital Markets, Technology, Leadership and Mentoring were woven throughout our International Conference in Germany, as well as programming throughout the year. As such, The Delegation will report back on our observations, ideas and lessons learned to share with our broader Membership. Stay tuned…
View the CNBC article Germans cool to escalating conflict surrounding Russia by FWA Delegate
Patti Domm, CNBC Executive News Editor.